RE: My New Engine?

To: "SJC Worldwide" <rootes@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: My New Engine?
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 08:23:58 -0700
Take it from me.

One should always exercise caution when it relates to speed, or at the very
least the "appearance" of speed.

Remember my "show of speed" ticket last summer?

Well, my insurance company just found out about it and they raised my rates
on the 91 Explorer from about $700 annually to over $1400.  YIKES!  The
contract has not come up on the Tiger yet, so who knows what the bastards
will do with my "classic" car rate.  the fact that it is a BS ticket makes
no difference.

Guess I will have to shop for a new insurance carrier other than State Farm.
Knowing this would happen, I already have quotes from AAA and others that
are lower.  My poor State Farm agent is going to loose his revenue stream
that he has enjoyed with us over the last 16 years, because I will move not
only all autos, but homeowners and all supplemental policies as well.  Oh
well.

So, watch that "impression" of speed, even though you my not be speeding or
drag racing!

Regards,

Allan