Re: My New Engine?

To: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>,
Subject: Re: My New Engine?
From: "Paul R. Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:47:35 -0400
Allan,
     You should expect State Farm to make your life tough.  Let me relate a
story that should make things even.
     Back in 1970 I had bought my first new car and insured it with State
Farm. A couple of years earlier I had gotten a ticket from one of South
Carolina's finest.  At the time, being a poor college student, I did not
have the bail required by the constable.  He took the $5 I had in my pocket
and I thought he never turned in the ticket.  Wrong.  He turned it in.  I
did not report it to State Farm and they cancelled my insurance effective
two weeks after the issue.
      Twenty four hours prior the cancel date, I wrecked the brand new car
and State Farm had to pay.  There is your justice.
      So if they screw with you, know that one of your friends on the "list"
has served them some justice.

Paul
Paul R. Sheahan