Re: I give up

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: I give up
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:07:39 -0700
I'm kind of new to the list, but I was wondering: is there any reason
not to go to the '80's stock electronic distributor and ignition module?
I guess the blue cap doesn't look stock, is that it?
It seems like it would be a "bolt on" solution, and if it fits an '80's
302, it seems like it would transfer to a 260 or a 289.
Am I missing something here?

Regards

David Sosna
65 Alpine (with a 2.8 v-6 and stock Ford electronic ignition)
66 Tiguar (with stock points)