Re: I give up

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@home.com>
Subject: Re: I give up
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:26:31 -0400
Tom, Theo, Gary, Mark, and Kevin.  Go for it guys.  I redid my tach with the
capacitance coupling, and yes it just quits, then for some reason works again.

I have been trying to fit the electronics from a new tach, into the Tiger case,
which I can do, but the 8 vs 7 vs 6 rpm scale does not match up on the old Tiger
face with the new electronics.

I am also playing around with a Summit tach with a shift light, that while not
the
original face, will work with modern elec. systems, and fit in the Tiger case.

Keep at it guys.

Oh, BTW, I have some disassembled tachs for sale cheap.

Larry