Re: Solve the Problem

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solve the Problem
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:49:30 -0400
Larry this has been a great series of email questions and possible
answers. It reminds me of  when I had the same problem with my '66 GT
350. I had never touched the distributor. In 1970 I inherited it from my
race car mechanic who purchased it from an army officer  who was
transferred from Calif. (I live close to FT. Knox). Not being a very
good mechanic, when the problem came up I took it to a small town Ford
dealer who had an old Ford mechanic that really enjoyed seeing the car.
The very next day it was running fine and there was no charge. Guess
that it could be accredited to experience. If I had went to a new dealer
with a lot of new mechanics hard telling what it would have cost me. Bet
you find it a lot quicker the next time.
Larry Blackman
'65 Tiger - bought new. Still have it.
'66 Shelby GT 350 - have since '70