Re: Solve the Problem

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solve the Problem
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:31:47 -0400
  DrMayf;
That is right, most everyone assumed that it was related to the change
out of the starter. You were told how the car was acting. That should be
all that you should rely on. When I had the same problem I only told the
old mechanic how it was acting and it was fixed in less than one day.
When you assume you do exactly as it is spelled you make an ass out of
u and me :-)  Please don't take all this too seriously I really enjoy
reading all the replies.
Larry Blackman