Re: Solve the Problem

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Solve the Problem
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:59:33 -0700
Dave,

I agree that there are no forces at work to loosen that
bolt. The reaction torque to the rotation could only get
high if the bearings were seizing, then it is more likely
the cam drive gears would go. A vibrating shaft may make
vibration, but it would have to be really something to
loosen a bolt.

On a roll, though. SOMETHING ELSE is still wrong, and
badly.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman