Re: Solve the Problem

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Solve the Problem
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:20:19 -0400
Dave, I have an obsession about antiseize, and may have used it on this
as well.  I will check and see after several more drives.  O-ring was
new with distr. into 1990 Mustang 5.0L engine.

BTW obsession comes from assembly of rear axles and trying to pull apart
2 days later.  Also same for suspension parts, which come apart much
easier, as well a ss bolts.

But of course it could be that high torque starter again ;-) .

Larry