Re: Tiger Concours Judging...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Concours Judging...
From: wittsend@jps.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
  As I have read through these the dividing line seems to be TOTALLY stock VS
stock, but modified for saftey and practical reasons. Typically the latter
would put the car in the personalized catagory where it being "nearly stock"
would have to compete with cars that are.... well, more inovative.
  Perhaps the answer it two "personaized" catagories. Stock can stay bone stock
for the purist, but "personalized stock" (perhaps better called "practical
stock") would have criteria that defines stock except for spacific agreed upon
safety modifications. "Personal modified" would include any modifications
beyond those defined in "personalized stock."
  This gives the purist his (or her) totally stock catagory, yet provides for
"practical" modifications to an otherwise stock are spacifically for safety.
Thus, the total stock catagory remains as such, but a new catagory is created
that spacifically defines safety matters from inovative or performance
modifications found in a typical "personalized" class.

0
          B9470101

                           0/

(I knew I would be able to sneek rivets into this somehow, if it delivers the
way it looks now) Tom
.