Re: Tiger Concours Judging...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Concours Judging...
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:38:31 -0700
Dividing the tiger up into too many sub classes is neither needed or
desireable.
There are too few of these cars to divide up.  The Tahoe United had only 3
cars entered in stock class.  If you had a drop dead gorgeous stock Tiger
with every bolt and hose clamp correct, except for a dual master cylinder,
you would win most Tiger gathering concours. You would not lose enough
points to hurt compared to the competition. (Except in 02 in Mammoth Dale
A's car was unbeatable)

My gripe is that 15 inch diameter wheels are not allowed in Personalized
class.
The availability of good rubber in 13 and 14 inch is getting pathetic.  The
size of the wheel is not as big a key to handling as the drivers skill.
15 inch diameter wheels were available when the Tiger was new. They were
standard size on a TR4.  I think the line should be drawn between 15 and 16
inch and not between 14 and 15.

Erich