Re: Tiger Concours Judging...

To: Jerold VanderPool <jrv309@inreach.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Concours Judging...
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:27:33 -0700
Actually, the popularity of 15" rims brings up an interesting thought:
The LeMans Tigers had 15" rims (Norm, kudos for having put together
TBON!).  Too bad we can't get copies of THEM at a comprable Panasport
price for our cars.  In addition to expanding our wheel options, there'd
be a historical Rootes connection to using copies of those wheels--or am
I the only one who'd be interested?

Regards, All

David Sosna