Re: Too much junk in the coolant!

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Too much junk in the coolant!
From: "Chris Thompson" <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:04:32 -0500
Distilled water seeking minerals?  It's been - oh never mind - since I took
chemistry but this doesn't make sense to me, Larry.  We just had this
discussion last year on the E-type listserve and the PhD chemists said this
notion and that de-ionized water is hungry for ions is a common
misperception but codswallup.

I always use distilled water in my fleet.  I know you know a lot about water
chemistry, so I would like to hear the explanation.

Cheers

Chris