Re: Too much junk in the coolant!

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: Too much junk in the coolant!
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:04:36 EST
That is the point of my statement. No system is free of O2 and additional
contaminants carried with the now contaminant H2O present a pretty formidable
set
of corrosive agents. Given time, mans nature to " come up with hairbrain
schemes" and you can see the resulting problems. The best recommendation is
that
which the coolant companies suggest. Regardless of what we think, it's not
rocket science and does not need to be debated ad nauseum.

OK everybody, I just gave ya a straight line so take your shots.LOL

Moonstone