National Club

To: Tiger Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: National Club
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:03:30 -0500
It's amazing that with all of the disclosure about how this internet
site complements Steve and Marks sites which complement the  three US
and one Canadian membership clubs, there's still a call to action for a
national club on top of this.

The national club of the UK covers a country that is smaller than the
area covered by STOA and CAT, California. It's very possible that
members can be actively attending events when they're that close,

My understanding of SAAC is that  with his time commitment, it
approaches being Rick Kopec's day job operating the club. Even then,
there's so much interest locally in things Shelby that there's a
California chapter.

I would rather see the time spent campaigning for a national Tiger club
to be directed at the folks still not enjoying the benefits of joining
us though the internet. It's a veritable 'All Sunbeam, All The Time'
channel.