Re: National Club

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: National Club
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:30:39 -0800
Stu,

I agree with you about the value of this list vs a club newsletter.
So what can the local club offer?

1.  A chance to see other Tigers
2. Meet other Tiger owners in the flesh.
3. Listen to the sweet sound of Small block Ford V8s.
4. Most important.  An excuse to DRIVE YOUR TIGER.

First let me say, I LOVE the format at a Tigers United.  Combining rallys,
Autox and concours is just great.  Maybe switching in an open track session
for Autox one year would be cool for variety, Perhaps drag racing, but I
digress....

I would like to see more club events that involve taking the cars out and
going somewhere (prefferably windy roads at high rates of speed, but that is
just me :) )

Monthly meetings where everybody arrives, ogles the cars in a parking lot
and then adjourns to a restaurant for eating are nice, but can't compare to
driving en mass  and THEN eating.

And before any one else mentions it,  I know all I need to do is plan an
event and put it in the CAT newsletter/website.  I plead a busy life, which
is really not a good excuse.

Last of all, DRIVE YOUR TIGER

Erich
dying because the car is apart for front end restoration