Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle

To: Alex McGregor <awmcgregor@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:08:00 -0800 (PST)
My note may have mis-interpreted... I don't think there's anything
wrong with any level of restoration. I have 5 Sunbeams and Jensens...
only the Tiger is "fully restored". I just tend to be very precise in
how I represent the restoration on each of them.  My two Alpines are
both rust buckets... I love them, but a gallon of bondo and new paint
would would not make them fully restored.

--- Alex McGregor <awmcgregor@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, restored is in the eye of the
> owner.  I love all old cars that aren't dented rust buckets.  I don't
>
> care if the numbers match.  Give me the eye candy.
>
> Somebody please talk me into bying the 'proper Alpine' on ebay!
>
> Al
>
> SI Alpine (rust bucket)
> 59 Minx convertable

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!