Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle

To: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:46:44 -0800
But, here is where semantics may come into play. I think of you car as being
"reconditioned", not restored. To restore something to me says like the way
it came, neither better nor worse. Reconditioned on the other hand seems to
convey rebuilt to maybe newer specs or some such.

I am sure this question has been around far longer than I and will remain so
far a long time yet to come. Just curious.

mayf