Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: bobbridgeford@msn.com, v8tracker@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:00:07 EST
The
state policeman stated that the vin tag was correct, the rivets were
correct, and that the DMV inspector was full of s--t as usual.   However,

Now that has got to be one sharp state policeman to recognize  original
"rivets" from each manufacturer.
Two states that I  am familiar with require an inspection if a car is brought
in from another  state. But, in one of these states the inspection can be
done by any law  inforcement person and many of these city cops know absolutely
nothing about  vins.  They just look at the vin to see if it matches with what
you are  claiming.
A third state where I have registered a car required no  inspection...just
bring in a good title.