Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion (Mustang II'S)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion (Mustang II'S)
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:50:27 -0400
Ah, the early '70's and the Mustang II. I was in college and driving a
V-6 Capri at the time and test drove the new 1974 Mustang II Mach I, it
was almost embarrassing how slow it was compared to my 140 hp
English/German hybrid even though it shared the same engine. I guess the
Mustang II King Cobra with its anemic 302 was a little better, but only
after you trashed all the EPA and Ralph Nader crap. Or do as Jere did
and swap out the whole drive train.

Man, the '70's were pitiful for us car guys, no wonder I switched to
motorcycles for the "need for speed" rush...

Bugz