Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: marcsmall@comcast.net, atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:38:03 EDT
Anything I can "learn" from buying and selling on fleabay, I can  safely
say I don't have any interest in knowing...easy enough to get  everything I
need from reputable sources.

In a message dated 9/7/2009 5:27:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marcsmall@comcast.net writes:

At 08:02  PM 9/7/2009, Thomas Witt wrote:
>Makes you wonder if they claim the  postage overcharges as income?

There are no "postage  overcharges".  When I sell
something, it takes me time to box it and  ship it
and the postage is generally a small part of
that.  A minor  package might take an hour to pack
up properly, and then there is the time  at the
post office.  You buyers are a bunch of  wonk
know-it-alls.  Try SELLING and learn  something.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun  ghr`s fir!
You are subscribed as  mwood24020@aol.com