Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 20:38:35 -0400
At 08:33 PM 9/7/2009, michael king wrote:
>Marc,
>
>I'm not claiming that they should declare it as
>income.. and hey..i could swallow some costs for
>carefully packaging.. but with all due respect
>this was not bubble wrapped.. not boxed, cased
>in cardboard it was put in a plastic zip bag and
>straight into the envelope and into the mail...
>maybe you pack carefully.. maybe you do other
>things.. but that was not the case with this
>experience.. and i did not get what i should
>have.. im not complaining about ebay as much as
>someone who i feel has misrepresented an item
>and then overcharged me... Being in Australia i
>think lots of people are happy to send inferior
>products as its so much harder for us to chase up due to distance..

And with all due respect, Michael, I have not
dealt with eBay for three or more years.  Folks
who do get what they deserve, crappy service from
uncaring sellers.  I have been an eBay seller and
an eBay buyer but I opted out years back.  I
still have an account, and a very early one, but
eBay was a lot more fun back then.  I will not do business there again.

It costs money to stand in line at the Post
Office and no one but a complete idiot would ever ship by UPS or FedEx.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!