Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 22:08:07 -0400
At 09:57 PM 9/7/2009, Stephen Waybright wrote:

 >BTW... FedEx ground is the best
 >for shipping larger, heavy stuff that gets REAL expensive via USPS and even
 >UPS.

Yeah, right.  Wait 'til you have an insurance
claim.  The USPS pays slowly and grudgingly but
they do pay.  I have yet to hear of a single
occasion when UPS or FedEx has ever paid a claim
other than refunding the shipping fee.  You
charge as you wish.  My buyers know that my
shipping fees include the time it takes me to box
it up and the time to drive to the PO.  No one has yet bitched about it.

eBay now restricts sellers to the actual shipping
costs, yet another reason why I no longer play with eBay.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!