Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: <aaaglasss@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: steven parks <rsphcp@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:28:49 -0700
 If it were I, before leaving feedback, I would file a "SNAD" claim with eBay.
That would be a "Significantly Not As Described" claim. That will put a hold
on the sellers Paypal funds, until the dispute is resolved. Ebay almost always
will side with the buyer, but you will need to go through the process, to
receive a refund. You will not receive a refund for the shipping, and you will
have to ship the items back to the seller. You, of course, will have to decide
if it's worth it to proceed. After it's all said, and done, negative feedback
would be warranted.

 Steven
 Long time lurker.-)
 1966 Tiger TAC #260

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http
://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
> =JulystepsfooterNO115)
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what youre up to on
Facebook.
http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:
WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009