Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@comcast.net>, "michael king"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: JHef101 <jhef101@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:56:28 -0400
And calling those who make different decisions than you "Moron's" is helping
this list how?

Jeff Hefner
B9470028

In a message dated 09/07/09 22:39:45 Eastern Daylight Time,
marcsmall@comcast.net writes:
At 10:16 PM 9/7/2009, michael king wrote:

>if people charge more for poatge than actual
>costs (as in buying a box, sending etc.. )
>fine.. but say so in the auction.. not just bill it later.

eBay insists that buyers charge only actual
postage.  Drove my wife nuts.  We both quit
dealing with eBay four or five years back as a
result.  No one but a moron would deal with eBay
today, as it has, from all reports, gotten vastly worse.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!