Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
     No, I have not had an $8000 lens destroyed by UPS..but I did have a
$2000.00 camera with a $1000 lens on it ..and a Ming Dynasty plate completely
destroyed by the USPS..and they were packed very well...The boxes were
completely destroyed when I got them..The camera was in pieces and the lens
was shattered beyond repair...The USPS  denied any wrongdoings because the
insurance labels were torn off of both boxes..UPS??Every time..
zym

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.