Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Mountjoy <dsmtjoy@cox.net>, thomas rankin
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
Tom

The chassis components are semi gloss black.  The rear end is black including
the axle tubes except for the pumpkin which is glytol orange.

Often wrong on repaints is the area behind the grill.  From the chrome
strip back is black (not body color) with no overspray on the radiator
support.  On MK II's the rocker panels are black not body color.

I wouldn't worry about getting everything thing perfect.  Remember 'Only
GOD makes perfect things'  and I think your're not Him.  As others have
said, it's workmanship and cleanliness that wins.  Drive the car.  That's
what's it for,

Dave