Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger colors
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:30:29 -0700
Theo,
 So, was the product name used generically like "Cola?"  I always thought
Glyptal was the product name, but this link seems to indicate it was the
name of manufacturer.  If so, did the product and manufacturer have the same
name or Glyptal (as car guys know it) have a different name (or number)?
Sorry for more questions than answers.
Tom