Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Dale's roll bar is a custom fabricated and fitted item that is likely priced on
a case by case basis and I'm not sure he'd even sell it as a stand alone item
(vs having him install it at his shop).  He's never listed it on the web site,
so a call to his shop would be required to get details. It won't be cheap, but
you can't get anything better.
 Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright