Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] To roll bar or not to roll bar,
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:25:58 -0800 (PST)
Tiger Tom made his roll bar so it pushes down inside itself to allow for the
fact the two tops(hard and soft) are at different elevations when on or up. I
dont remember how he kicked(braced) it but the fact it stayed where he pushed
it, up or down, impressed me.Im sure it was still as safe as possible, Tom is
pretty sharp and an engineer too IMS He also has the closest to  MK7 Lincoln
Sports Coupe in that it has everthing from cruise control, AC,electric windows
and the list goes on and on.OH- self leveling air ride too as he towed his
show Tiger- hook the trailer up, load the show Tiger and the pull Tiger
leveled out to orginal ride height- just like the Mk7 I had. Im not sure it
had electric defroster in the rear window BUT it wouldnt shock me..
TtT