Re: [Tigers] Ford / Mazda 5speed transmission

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ford / Mazda 5speed transmission
From: Al Fudge <allfudge1635@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:14:43 -0800
Tom,

Absolutely nothing!  I am just curious about other options.  I have been
researching the M5R2 while waiting out the snow storm and there seems to be
a mixture of opinions about whether teh M5 is strong enough.  Of course most
of these guys were talking about trucks (F150) and not a lightweight sports
car.

Al