Re: [Tigers] Ford / Mazda 5speed transmission

To: "mike schreiner" <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ford / Mazda 5speed transmission
From: allfudge1635@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 02:24:06 +0000
Mike,
Thanks. I don't think I need to worry a whole lot about how much modification I
might have to do. I am going to have to replace the floor pans, sills and most
of the trans tunnel anyway.  Just have to get it to the alkali bath to strip it
of paint and rust. I'm expecting to get a cheese grater back from the dipping
process.

Sent on the Sprint. Now Network from my BlackBerry.