Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question

To: CALUMETAIR@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:33:27 -0500 (EST)
Tom,
>From my experience you can run the shorty with a 302  engine and with the
CAT headers, but not some other headers. If you  don't have headers you might
consider the angled Ford adaptor  ($20-25) which would put the filter at a
rearward facing position and allow  you to use a large filter....the filter
for the Ford Taurus works great in this  application.
Mark

In a message dated 1/18/2012 4:22:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,