Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:57:33 -0500 (EST)
When I had headers on with the shorty filter I wrapped the filter in
aluminum as a heat shield.  The clearance was only about 1/16th".  I  gave up
and
removed the headers and went back to the stock manifold and back to  the
angled adapter.
Mark

In a message dated 1/18/2012 6:38:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,