Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil filter question
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:12:51 -0500
Header heat wrap will reduce the temp, but will shorten the life of the
headers.  The heat over time changes the molecular structure of the
steel, and it looks like rust, and they will eventually deteriorate.

The various sprayed coatings work very well, and will not effect the
life of the header, and if sprayed inside, will add to the life.

Larry