Re: [Tigers] Re-veneering the dash

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, aballard@ix.netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Re-veneering the dash
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:47:47 -0400
Allan:

If you are looking for a quality reproduction of an original Sunbeam dash, why
not just buy one from Prestige Autowood?  I realize that they are pricey, but
they are very well done and look correct in the car.  All you'll have to do is
install it.  I've got one in my car and it still looks new after 25 years.
Evidently, redoing the original dashes must be difficult because you don't see
too many of them done right; one can almost invariably tell that they were
"homemade."  From my way of thinking, if I'm going to have to be staring at
that dash for years to come, I would want it right.

http://www.prestigeautowood.com/

My .02 worth,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK