Re: [Tigers] Re-veneering the dash

To: "<awtiger@cox.net>" <awtiger@cox.net>, Allan Ballard <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Re-veneering the dash
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339094723; bh=7Y6TLt2kYT27UviQlWU9f+1B2FFq00wkjdEu0YFdc9Y=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=F8ymZRj4FnTxEdxuai5NQRWIAU0qATZ0n5cRHkkRRw0HxguZHu9jE/SkRkLI8cw4UtQ3kZMKt0djwr9xKx2iiu/kA1eD1DWrUdLouzc+yoC0XCwzG5CYQ1PuVxW5XhB/90IKcbkPz2/fnusb0Yo8P3S+dqxL1oCpgo9tYKQ2WVc= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=etOm9XloOGxlSN0XKdDxbToqmbgXvNCR0GfKRSF/pVURgiDjbwtBIlt6eI3dmGKxTNaDGKEDURl3XeYAj9cZprLQ0U8G4Y1i2OaYV4pAHs/9+j1yv+LxkkIo591Bdw/947vjgbay7Eg2kqhEHnL+yAanfTvd6TQDklztcgNno9M=; 8bpU0btWvbclQz55TDVmG_xki.Libx4aVGQoxtULLOcwi0l0Coo61Nf2FN2f 4QEAGX5lhCTsYRG7onVmjK5XoIleW0RfSMssOgqKW9KE2unbBjid4QAHA_Bn IXvANyH.lVhciTIyKtseuqQWTv8tzyf8dFhoo6vjnbaxZDJIwlbo4mRfYeT0 HSDouW9MCnOsg32QKYjyH7LrYN4hxJsmlkx0_yTLRWtYO0GhdytDhYAHSxYW b5ROrhDRcKAJ7iqLgw_wx9AUG6ecg58aguBUv8KHaoFFKy4AAudYGm1AHmcf 2NAD1aXoqaoRhx2mex296FHOSYT3LM2GoQt1CeQZDIKiPQECk1_fY.KZytNS 0FeaIOoRZbDql0.CCQI9krZiq28eafUZ3zoaYzjcUJDu1B_oX661wOkWFP2J Z2SBxKsyD44cVzqIupli8ZXyTmHlqvwtPGcxTtYyo4eAGa2PUneFJzT4fVed sJmzcKSTrVOcBAAjOcLF7RRHg1B2A6q1LR5RzgG8pMalkGp3tflXTq36bsgP RhIXwzis3_FiFLEYHtCeqxvxwQY8nwR1Jn6P7cPyjqRzKi2pQLxflDjGFlVV VXSY1br6htPpBIvrikvQ_Tlso9bt1YFsZhzkhFIwq.o64QiRB59lGNjrU0Cj Ro8IAduS4SqtPCKz7dfwzKPBBX2JY
I have sent 3 dashes to a business in Ca. I will search for the number. They
reveneer Rolls Royces- I had orginal dashes from 2 cars and a thrird I bought
at a TE/AE United- it need some repair but  the veneering and wood work is
beautiful and matches the orginal dash Ive seen. Cost approximately $500
including shipping BUT the job is excellent. The number is 1 805 962 1579 and
ask for Tony and mention I reccomended him. The name of the company is on the
tip of my tongue- r-something restorations I THINK- think being a key word. I
guranteeeeeeee you will lov ethri work and your new dash.
Tony in southern IL (TtT)
PS- ask about cost as it may have been less than what Im remembering- perhaps
the dash that had a pice