Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast

To: "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast
From: "RObin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:17:21 -0500
Joel, I copied Larry's set up and it turned out well.  I used the Tri- Delta
stainless Flowmasters and they sounded great under a load but were  quiet at
idle and cruise.  Not sure if Larry used a cross over tube but, it goes 17"
behind the exhaust valve. With headers, this occurs just behind the
collector.  I used a flanged, stainless 1" tube. Everything is available
online at Aircraft Spruce for the stainless tube, flanges and gaskets if you
like the idea. RObin