Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:11:12 -0800
I'm glad to hear that Tiger owners are happy with their Flowmaster 50's.  I
realize every setup is different.  That said, I have a 318 Valiant with two,
2" pipes into a common 3" pipe. After the Flowmaster 50 it exits at the rear
of the car.  With this single muffler setup obviously there is no crossover
(merging into the 3" pipe does that).  All I can say is from 1,900 to 2,600
RPM it DRONES incessantly!  EEEHHHH, right in the typical driving band.

 I mention this simply to say that the Flowmaster 50 in and of itself is not
immune to drone.  All the best with your system.

Tom