Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast

To: "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:27:32 -0500
Joel
        The exhaust tips on my Tiger extend to the rear metal edge of the
bumperette; not past the rubber part of the bumperette.

I believe Tiger Tom told me that the original exhaust system tips stuck out
further and could catch or cut your leg if sharp.   I don't have a picture
showing that but it is possible.   I prefer them not to catch my leg.

Ron Fraser