Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 MK 1A Exhuast
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:54:15 -0500
At the time the SS Tri Delta's were not avaliable, but it is a good
choice, although I have experienced no deteriation of the muffs
(remember to drill 1/8" holes in muffs to allow drainage of water, that
is very acid, to increase life of muffs).  Yes, I added an "H" pipe that
is shown in the article
http://tigersunited.com/techtips/PaulickExhaust/pt-PaulickExhaust1.asp.
The tips are cut just short of the bumpers, so you don't catch your legs
on them.

Larry