[Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:27:13 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: MWood24020
Back in the day, the DZ302 Camaro Z/28 had a chambered exhaust system as an
 option...before my time, but I guess it was delivered in the trunk of the
car  for dealer installation (first "trunk kit"?).

Anyhow, it replaced the mufflers, while providing some muffling of noise,
and resulted in a nice weight loss and better flow.

Question: has anyone looked into some type of chambered exhaust system for
the Tiger? With our space constraints, it seems like it might be an
interesting  idea. Less weight wouldn't bother me, either ;-)

Mike Wood