Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:33:20 -0700
I hate the DRONE of Flowmasters.  Even the 50 series (extra chamber) doesn't
help. Neither does the fact that I have the two exhaust outlets run into one
3" pipe blending the pulses. 1,900 to 2,600 RPM is unbearable. This is a 318
in a Valiant, but still a V-8 with Flowmasters. I threw one of those Ricer
mufflers on the end, but it didn't help. I think the drone emanates from
muffler itself (vibrations) and not the sound out the tailpipe.

BTW, I didn't see any of you at Woodley Park today - BECAUSE I READ MY
CALENDAR WRONG! You of course will wisely be there next week, when the event
actually occurs.  Oh well, it was a nice day in the park. Fun to watch the
private jets fly by up close and personal.
Tom