Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:28:38 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: MWood24020
Thanks, Theo. I was looking around the 'net yesterday and saw this:
http://www.classicchambered.com/
Concern is that there would really be minimal muffling. Upside would be
installation, particularly in terms of avoiding the "mufflers hanging low"
issue/look we have with our cars.

I also had another friend tell me he installed the new tech, small diameter
 glasspacks on his Tiger with very good results.

I'm not a big fan of Flowmaster mufflers. I've yet to have an install where
 there wasn't some droning, regardless as to whether running an H or X
pipe.  They do sound good under throttle and are made very well, though!

In a message dated 4/6/2013 7:08:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,