Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tsmit@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:27:17 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: MWood24020
My motor is a fairly mild roller cammed 302 w/headers. The new tech
glasspacks are supposedly much better than the old style, in terms of noise, I
guess, but I'm really curious about the chambered design.

I'm going to do some research and see if I can get any real data.

In a message dated 4/7/2013 12:58:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,