Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "'Carl Halgren'" <cghalgren@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:09:19 -0400
Carl
        Theo covered it.

You might want to jack the rear wheels up to make sure you actually do have
it in neutral, wheels should turn as long as the brakes are not frozen too;
watch the drive shaft.  You might need to turn just the drive shaft to make
sure the transmission is not in a gear.   Once in a great while my
transmission hangs up at the shifter and I have to force it to neutral.

You could put a few ounces of ATF or Marvel Mystery oil in each cylinder and
let it sit overnight or longer to see if it will free the pistons.

Most likely it will need a rebuild.

How many miles on this engine?

Ron Fraser