Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:22:26 -0600
>>   This email based group can be very fast  responding.  Someone is
>> usually online most of the  time.

In general, yes.  Last weekend a Triumph owner had broken down and was
hoping for some help, but I was having some serious networking problems
at the time, and it was 16 hours before his message hit the proper lists.
But the network is doing okay this week, thanks to the purchase of some
new hardware, glad to know it was worth it.

Old school technology, but lots of people like it this way, and as long
as I keep
getting a few dollars donated during the spring fund drive I'll keep it
going as
best I can.

mjb.