Re: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels

To: cnlduckwor@ninenet.com
Subject: Re: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 10:56:56 -0500
hi charlie,

i have a 1976 tr6 which was all original when i bought it (and still is mind
you ;-)  )
i do not have pictures, but the only decal in the engine bay is on the
drivers side fender wheel well and is a yellow sticker which explains the
emission controls and tune up stuff. it is available from TRF and i could
give you the exact page of the catalog if you need it.

does this help any?

-james