RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:26:24 -0700

Jeff, according to the TRF TR6 catalog (p399), 69, 75 & 76 were years which
had emissions labels on the underside of the hood. The others were on the
left fender well. And in 76, supposedly they had both. Sounds like our cars
dispute this, at least for the 76 cars. But since yours is a pretty early 76
and mine a pretty late one, maybe the rules were allowed to slip at the
extreme ends of the production run?

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO