RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Placement of engine compartment decals and labels
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:07:33 -0700

FWIW, my 76 (also original) only has the tune up info label on the underside
of the hood roughly over the carbs (when hood is closed). No decals on the
fenders at all. TRF's catalog claims the 76 had two of these decals (one on
the hood, one on the fender). My car was built on the last day of TR6
production so maybe they had run out by then :-).

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO