Intake and exaust manifold torques

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Intake and exaust manifold torques
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:15:05 -0500
Hello List,

Would anyone know what the torque values are for intake and exaust
manifolds?  I have the Bentley and Haynes manuals but I don't seem to be
able to find them.

I hope not to bother the list too much so I am constantly updating a word
document I have created as a quick referrence for this type of thing.
Your inputs have been very helpful towards my understanding these great
little cars.  I also make the document in large font so at my advanced
age I can see it better in the garage :-)

Thanks again for all of the collective knowledge shared on this list.

Jay Welch - Abington, MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"